JEE Main Paper 2 results for B.Arch & B.Planning Students has been delayed without any prior notice from the CBSE board. Thousand of students who appeared in JEE Main Paper 2 exams are waiting to get their result but the board has not published any information yet.
It is being expected that JEE Main paper 2 results has been delayed due to paper 1 programs. The Challenges that have been made by 1500+ students for rechecking of their paper is causing a delay in publishing the result of Paper 2.
However the JEE Main paper 1 results has already been declared. Paper 2 exam results will be declared by 11AM morning on 8th may 2013.
Results will be declared on these websites
Paper 2 result will be containing the marks of B.Arch & B.Planning aspirants.
How to get JEE Main paper 2 results?
- Open http://cbseresults.nic.in/
- Get your JEE Main roll numer & Date of Birth
- Click on JEE Main Paper 2 link
- Submit your roll number & DOB
- Hit Enter to get paper 2 results.
Best Wishes to all the aspirants waiting for JEE Main Paper 2 results.
You may also like
- jee main nic in
- jeemain nic in/ cbseresults nic in
- jee main paper 2
- jee mains paper 2 results
- jee main 2013 paper 2 result